Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Disney Christmas

When my son was born in 2006 my husband and I decided that we wanted to start him a collection of Christmas decorations. It was very easy to decide what type of decorations we were going to get him. Disney of course!!! We buy him one or two decorations each year and sometimes he gets a few from other family members too!

I thought it would be fun to share just a few of his decorations!
First he has his own tree in his room. Does anyone else allow their children to have their own tree in their room or is it just me? I love the Mickey lights.

He has gotten some really cute ornaments.
He also has this adorable lantern
and one of my favorites is this music box.
All right now its your turn!!! Please link up your Disney holiday decorations. I would love to see anything bought or made by you. Just please link up to that specific post, now lets have so fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Disney ornaments
Has gram given chase any?
Love, ginny

Lisa Henderson said...

My boys have their own tree :) I need to take some pics of our Disney ornaments. We buy a new one each year we go to Disneyland at Christmas time!