Monday, March 7, 2011

Disney Castles Around the World

I had a friend of mine ask me a question the other day about the Castles at all of the Disneyland Parks around the world. Her question was "...I've heard that there is a different princess castle at each Disneyland/Disney World around the world...could you tell me who's castle is where?" I love answering questions about Disneyland so if you have a question like my friend just leave me a comment and I will post about it! So to answer her question Disney only uses two Princesses Castles, they all look a little different but Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella are the only two castles in the parks.
Disneyland – Sleeping Beauty Castle
Magic Kingdom – Cinderella Castle
Tokyo Japan – Cinderella Castle
Disneyland Paris – Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant (literally “the Castle of Sleeping Beauty”)
Hong Kong Disneyland – Sleeping Beauty Castle

I found these pictures on Disney Frontier this website has a ton of fun information if you want to go check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a Cinderella castle lunch at the Tokyo Disney like at Disney World?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure about the Anaheim Castle? I believe is Snow White's Castle, but I think you know better. Always believe that in Orlando is Cinderella Castle, (now with a tiny Belle Castle in the back) in Paris is Aurora Castle and in Anaheim is Snow White...

Anonymous said...

I am positive about the Anaheim Castle. I have been through it many times. The others Im not positive but I looked it up on other Disney websites.

Travel and Trots said...

These castles look so amazing! Kids will love their stay at Disneyland. Not just kids! In fact, even adults would love to see and rekindle their childhood fantasies come to life at Disneyland.

Inspired by your article, I penned down an article about the real castles on which the Disneyland ones were modelled. The article can be found here: http://bit.ly/2pilBpy