Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Favorite Spot

One of my favorite spots at Disneyland is Snow White's Grotto. It is very peaceful most of the time and it's one of the rare places you can be alone for a short time.  I love taking my son there to make a wish and I also love listening to Snow White sing and hearing her echo in the well.
The well reads "Your Wishes Will Help Children Everywhere" All coins thrown into the well and other fountains throughout Disneyland Park are donated to help the community.
My fun fact for Snow Whites Grotto is that these perfectly crafted marble statuettes were sent to Disneyland Park, anonymously, from Italy in 1961. The sender is still unknown today.

2 comments:

Tricia from Return to Disney said...

Thanks for sharing a quiet spot in Disneyland! Those can be hard to come by, but so important when little ones go into overload.

Unknown said...

It's a great spot for kids to unwined, you are so right Tricia!