Thursday, July 14, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Welcome to the Winnie the Pooh Thursday blog hop! Here are a couple links to some secrets about the Winnie the Pooh ride I have previously posted. Go check them out here and here. Trust me you won't want to miss these. They are two of my favorite secrets about Disneyland.  Also don't forget to head on over to Babes in Disneyland to check out the other amazing Disney blogs!
"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." ~ Winnie the Pooh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That quote is so sweet! Just stopping by form the blog hop, have a magical day!

Bookgirl @ My Magical Adventures

:DISTherapy said...

i missed the heads on the wall last time I visited- thanks for the great secrets!

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Great post,

Diane @Can DO It MOM

Mouse Fan Diane said...

I'm a new follower too, Stop by my Disney Blog too.
I love the music..

http://candoitmom.blogspot.com/