Monday, August 1, 2011

Origianl Ticket Booth

I previously posted about the original tickets booths at Disneyland and that there are three left in the park. The first I shared was the large mushroom that stands outside the Alice in Wonderland ride. The second original ticket booth that I want to share with you is this cute little house that stand by Casey Jr. Circus train.
I've also started a new facebook page. I would love to have everyone join my page so you can share your Disneyland experiences with me! Just like my page to the right in the FB box. One more thing, don't forget to test your Disney knowledge on the trivia poll. Thanks so much for reading my little blog.  I hope you enjoy reading these fun facts as much as I enjoy sharing them with you.

3 comments:

Bird said...

Oh, now isn't that cute?!

Bird said...

By the way, love your FB page... the trivia is great!

Unknown said...

thanks ;)