Monday, August 22, 2011

Urban Legend?

(Now remember I warned you about me and Halloween.)
 I found this story on a Disneyland Urban Legend site. I have never heard this story before and am curious if any of you have heard it? Leave me a comment and let me know if you've heard it and what you think?

1) Mr. One-WayMr. One-Way's story is perhaps also the most retold of them all. Though there are a few different accounts of Mr. One-Way, the consensus is that he's a spirit said to inhabit mainly the queue at Space Mountain.

There are some accounts that describe the friendly ghost (who appears to be a living being to the unsuspecting) as a "large man with reddish hair and a red face," while others report that Mr. One-Way is actually a young boy dressed in '70s clothing who was totally entranced with the ride while he was living. Witnesses report that the child version of Mr. One-Way will actually interact with guests in line, strike up conversation, and the more you talk, the more you realize the guy's not actually from our time: He has no idea of the new changes made to the park since his time.

Next? The spirit will hop on board the ride next to single passengers and disappear as soon as you hit that final flashy tunnel at the end of the ride.

Paranormal Blog reports that both the ride and the women's employee locker rooms are frequented by One-Way.

Here is the site I found the story on go check it out.

I also found this video on YouTube. Pay close attention to the bald man in the fourth row. You can see a light shadow walk from the exit platform and sit down next to him. I personally just think it's a shadow of another rider. ????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Never heard about that... interesting story.. liked the video!